"I'm a huge baseball fan, huge. I knew George Steinbrenner, so I'm very much appreciated in all sports worlds. I owned the New Jersey Generals, a great franchise, ahead of its time, and I knew Ali very well, so, believe me when I say, I am Mr. Sports, love the players, the athletes, the front office people, the people in the cheap seats, the games, including baseball, where I used to watch The Mets, even when they played in that horrendous stadium, near LaGuardia, a disgusting airport, which I told them to destroy and eventually they did and they're hugely successful now after listening to me. A great city like New York deserves a great ballpark--look at Alabama U. and the Astrodome--and I'm going to encourage more cities to build them. I loved the Mets, too, even though I knew Madoff was a crook, knew it before anyone and warned against letting him buy into the team. They would have been smarter if they listened to me. So, #FakeMedia is wrong, as usual, ab...
Comments
Post a Comment