It's not easy being a son, Eric





Now that 36-year-old Jared Kushner has been asked by his father-in-law to be his closest presidential advisor, to broker a Mideast Peace, to cure the opioid crisis, reform care to veterans, and overhaul the very workings of government (none of those jobs, incidentally, for which he is even remotely qualified), you have to wonder about poor Fredo, uh Eric.


JARED

I've always taken care of you Eric

ERIC

Taken care of me. You're my brother-in-law and you take care of me. Did you ever think about that -- did you ever once think about that? Send Eric off to play golf during the inauguration. Send Eric off to pick up some award for drinking wine! Let Eric to take care of some Mickey Mouse property in Uruguay!  Send Eric out to take a picture of his ballot. I'm his real son, Jared, and I was stepped over. I should be advising him and meeting with Russian bankers and Netanyahu and hanging with Bannon and lying in bed all day on Saturday (or whatever it is you people do) and having security clearance.

JARED

That's the way Pop wanted it.

ERIC

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I married somebody pretty, too. I'm smart -- not like everyone says -- not dumb, smart and I want respect! And, wait a second, he's not even your pop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scott Pruitt's Peculiar Fascination with Pot

But for a suit

The most hugest man in the world