‘I’ll Criticize Judges,’ Trump Says, Hours After a Scolding for Doing Just That

"Somebody said I should not criticize judges. O.K. I’ll criticize judges."

This from the man who also said, “Somebody said I should not criticize prisoners of war, the intelligence community, Mexicans, Jews, ex-wives, Muslims, African Americans, disabled reporters, spouses of GOP presidential candidates, Native Americans, menstruating women, and the Constitution. O.K. I’ll criticize prisoners of war, the intelligence community, Mexicans, Jews, ex-wives, Muslims, African Americans, disabled reporters, spouses of GOP presidential candidates, Native Americans, menstruating women, and the Constitution."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scott Pruitt's Peculiar Fascination with Pot

But for a suit

The most hugest man in the world